Quality Management Systems
Quality Management Principles
Team Electrical Services’ quality management systems are designed, owned and continually developed to maximise quality. The management policies and practices published in this overview and associated documents reflect our quality objectives and provide the basis for ensuring that quality is central to all our operational activities.
The systems and practices we employ:
- ensure the Safety, Health and Welfare of our employees and any clients, sub-contractors or community members who either, directly or indirectly are involved in our operations;
- protect and when feasible, enhance, the environments in which we undertake work; and
- provide our employees with the opportunity to develop their skills and competencies
We consistently strive to deliver products and services:
- at the right time, in the right amounts, in the right condition, to the right place;
- meeting the agreed and promised characteristics and specifications;
- being accompanied by the necessary and agreed documentation;
- complying with the provisions of the appropriate laws and regulations; and satisfying agreed contractual and commercial considerations
Our objectives are achieved by developing and implementing strategies, plans and practices that are consistent with our business policies and related customer, shareholder and statutory requirements. Procedures and work instructions are issued by operational and support functions to provide a basis for training and uniform implementation of agreed practices. The management team conducts regular site inspections to ensure not only adherence to our systems, but also to assess the measure to which expectations are being exceeded.