Established by director Alan Charlton in 2003, Team Electrical Services has grown to be one of the most reputable electrical contractors servicing Western Australia. Alan remains hands on as he continues to create a core of specialists in the industry. With a growing project portfolio, market demands have propelled Team Electrical Services to continually adapt to new technologies to provide our clients with first class services, creatively designed to reflect client priorities.
Team Electrical Services’ corporate philosophy is:
- Safety First
- Open and Honest Communication
- Team Work
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Common Goals
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Education is a key focus for Team Electrical Services – we are dedicated to ensuring that our staff have the right skills and knowledge to carry out their roles as well as produce an exceptional standard of work for our clients. Our training systems include the following:
- By promoting supervisors and managers in-house, we provide a clear career path and the potential for individual growth within our business. We believe in the continuity and up-skilling of our staff to create both a knowledgeable and enjoyable working environment and as a result enjoy a high staff retention rate and positive work culture.
- Managers and Supervisors are educated through Curtin University’s business school, continually building on their knowledge base and equipping our workforce with the latest information, practices and project controls to provide transparent performance measurement and reporting.
- Project Managers and Supervisors have a responsibility to ensure their team has a strong knowledge base on site, with an added responsibility of passing this knowledge on to our apprentices, the future of our industry labour force.
- By carrying out frequent training reviews, we encourage staff to expand their skills whilst providing our sites with competent and confident staff.
- Our well-equipped AV room provides an ideal space for further in-house education and training.
- Continuous improvement is heavily linked with our continuous education and training process.
- All staff are provided with specific training relevant to the project(s) they are working on.
In conjunction with Team Electrical Services’ involvement in employee training is a commitment to the wellbeing of the wider community. As a member of the community we recognise our responsibility to contribute to the common good. We find investing in the community fosters connectedness and gives back to those who have helped support our business. Team Electrical Services sponsors Perth Hockey Stadium, takes on regular work experience students from local schools and supports the Youth Focus ‘ride for youth’ event in prevention of youth depression and suicide.